The Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) and Construction Specifications Canada documents state, ‘State it once, refer to section when needed from other sections’.
Penetrations, Joints and Perimeter Fire Containment in One Section – 07-84-00 –
FCIA ASTM/UL Standards Firestopping Specification:
FCIA Canada Standards Specification – English
- FCIA 07-84-00 CANADA Suggested Spec – ENGLISH PDF
- FCIA 07-84-00 CANADA Suggested Spec – ENGLISH WORD
FCIA Canada Specification – French – Updated September 2019
As a service to the industry, FCIA offers the FCIA Manual of Practice* FREE to:
- Architects with Design Firms
- Specifiers in practice with Architectural Firms
- Governmental AHJ Building Officials
- Governmental AHJ Fire Marshals, Fire Service, and Fire Officials
- Government Officials
To see if you qualify, email Cathy@FCIA.org, including name, job title, company, address, phone, fax and email.
*Note: The Firestop Containment Worker Education Program resources (FSCW-IE and FSCW-M) are NOT part of the FREE MOP offer.