WHY JOIN FCIA?
FCIA Membership provides benefits that show immediate and long-term Member returns. Benefits include the following:
- FCIA Website Listing – FCIA tops the ‘Firestopping, Firestop Contractor’ search results. FCIA.org averages approximately 30,000 visits per year from general contractors, architects, code officials, fire marshals, and more. FCIA Member Lists historically are among the most visited pages on FCIA.org, with many FCIA Members reporting having gotten business from FCIA.org leads.
- FCIA members receive discounts that pay for membership dues:
- Advocacy – Your membership provides finances to promote the Specialty Firestop Installation Contractor and Inspection concepts in Specs, Code, and Accreditation Programs.
- FCIA leadership and Consultants work at NFPA’s Technical Committee on Fire Protection Features, the International Code Council Development process, and national master specification agencies in the US and Canada.
- Industry Liaison
- FCIA works with NFPA, National Association of State Fire Marshals (NASFM), Construction Specifications Institute (CSI), Construction Specifications Canada (CSC), American Institute of Architects (AIA), Association of Licensed Architects (ALA), Building Office and Managers Association (BOMA), International Facility Managers Association (IFMA), and other groups to promote the ‘DIIM’ of firestopping as the best path to fire- and life-safety in buildings.
- Industry Presentations