Mid Atlantic construction Group can provide the following services:
1. Thru-Penetration and Slab Edge Fire Stopping
All employees are trained to install 3M Fire Protection Products by 3M Certified Trainers
Completed and On-Going Projects:
- NCE/NGA, Ft. Belvoir-Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical Pens & Sprinkler for John J. Kirlin, LLC, Dyna, Truland and National Fire Protection
- George Mason University Bio Medical Research Laboratory – All Fire Stopping on site for Whiting-Turner Contracting
- Bethesda Hilton – Mechanical Pens for Woodlawn Mechanical
- Georgetown University, McDonough School of Business – all trades for Whiting Turner Contracting
- Washington Hilton – Plumbing, Mechanical and Electrical Penetrations for John J. Kirlin, LLC and Truland (1000-room renovation of all systems, while hotel is occupied)
- Bethesda Marriott – All Mechanical and Plumbing for W.E. Welch & Associates
- 1200 19th St.- All Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Penetrations for John J. Kirlin, LLC and Truland
- Takoma Overlook – All Trades (ie. Monarch, O’Conner Mechanical & Plumbing)
- Dulles Airport, E/W Hold Rooms – Mechanical Plumbing & Electrical Penetrations for Turner Contracting
2. Core Drilling and Saw Cutting
Services can be provided for large and small projects
Completed and On-Going Projects
- Wyndam Hotel – DynaElectric Core Drilling & Interior Saw Cutting
- DISA Ft. Mead – All Trades (ie: Southland, Inc. & National Fire, McDean)
- Univ. of Baltimore – L.H. Cranston & Sons, Inc.
- Dulles Airport – Ongoing projects for McDean Inc.
- Washington Hilton – Whiting – Turner & John J. Kirlin, LLC
3. Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
GSSI Certified to provide safe and accurate scans
- GWU – RM Thorton, Inc.
- The Watergate for UniWest and Dietz Construction
- Dulles Airport for McDean Inc.
- Lansdowne Hospital for Truland Services
- Claire Abraham email@example.com